Name:
Location: Grafton, West Virginia, United States

I enjoy working on sewing machines, and usually have them all over the house. I just added three more to my collection, and have been sewing on the one. The other two are going to take a lot of cleaning and work before I can try them out. I love to sew, mostly quilting these days, although I do sew up a few things for the house. I have fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, mitral valve prolapse, bone spurs growing on my spine, deteriorating hips and knees, so don't have lots of energy to do all the things I want, but still manage to enjoy life despite the constant pain. I love to read, a good murder mystery is my favorite, along with quilt books! LOL I love working on my website, and learning something new all the time, and am in hopes of setting up my own storefront and auction site. Oh yeah, I'm a mother and grandmother.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Fixed the problems with my website last night

Spent yesterday evening ironing out problems with my website and uploading everything again. I felt really good about doing it, as I had been putting it off for too long. Now that the techs fixed the problems with my FrontPage extensions, it will be much easier to maintain.
I wanted to do some sewing today, but had a stack of boxes left over from my move (has it really been 22 months!) and decided to get started sorting them out. I finished some of them, and Johnny put them in the attic for me, now have to go through the rest of them tomorrow.
I had a scary moment today when I found a whole box of UFO's! Decided I couldn't cope with them right now, and they ended up in the attic (for a future generation, maybe?).
I will be so glad when the weather warms up, and I can move back into my sewing/computer room. The living room has turned into a zoo, and I have done most of my sewing in the kitchen, where machines have been migrating at an alarming rate!
I've not decided whether to paint or paper the sewing room before moving back into it. Started out wanting paper, but am now leaning toward paint, and thinking about going with white walls for as much lightness and brightness as I can get. I find dark colors to be really depressing, so have to stay away from them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there, great read.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home