Name:
Location: Grafton, West Virginia, United States

I enjoy working on sewing machines, and usually have them all over the house. I just added three more to my collection, and have been sewing on the one. The other two are going to take a lot of cleaning and work before I can try them out. I love to sew, mostly quilting these days, although I do sew up a few things for the house. I have fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, mitral valve prolapse, bone spurs growing on my spine, deteriorating hips and knees, so don't have lots of energy to do all the things I want, but still manage to enjoy life despite the constant pain. I love to read, a good murder mystery is my favorite, along with quilt books! LOL I love working on my website, and learning something new all the time, and am in hopes of setting up my own storefront and auction site. Oh yeah, I'm a mother and grandmother.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Today was a waste!

Today was a waste! I didn't accomplish much of anything. I've basically been in a fibrofog all day, and couldn't concentrate on anything long enough to do it.
It was supposed to get up to 40 degrees today, and quit snowing, but instead the temps dropped again, and we got at least another inch of snow, and maybe more. It is beautiful, and since I don't have to go out in it, I'm not complaining. LOL
Johnny went sled riding again, so I am having a nice quiet evening. I just wish I was sewing, but seem to be at a standstill right now, and cannot get going on a project. I have so many WIP's to finish, and that is where I need to start.
I just haven't settled in here like I wanted, I've had to keep moving things from one room to another because of the work being done on the house, and now with two rooms being shut off, I am really crowded, and that isn't conducive to sewing. At least, not for me.
I'm going to get up in the morning and move the Domestic to the other side of the room, and see if that will get me started, I am so funny, I have to be in just the right spot to sew! LOL
I often wonder if there's other people like that, would be interesting to discuss it with them, if there is. Sometimes I think God broke the mold when he made me, I always seem to be so different...
Guess I better go take pics of those sewing machine drawers I listed on the flea mkt., and get it over with.
I'm going to quit procrastinating...
I am!
...someday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home